Gallop Expeditions to Jordan
Unforgettable horse trail through the most magnificent and famous sightseeing places in Jordan, including one of the most beautiful desert in the world – Wadi Rum, bath in Dead See and visiting Petra – the treasure of Jordan.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Travel insurance including horse riding during whole trip
- All the accommodation
- Full board with water, tea/coffee
- Entrance fees with guide to Petra, Wadi Rum and entrance ticket for private beach
The provided dates of the horse expeditions can be changed due to unfavourable weather conditions or any circumstances occurred regardless of Gallop Travel. The alternative dates will be then scheduled or money refund will be guaranteed.
If you cannot adjust your time timetable to our dates but you have few friends who ride with you, we can organize tailor-made trail for your team. Please contact us.
- breeches (at least 2 pairs) or jodhpurs
- fine socks
- chaps, gloves, optionally equestrian vest
- light or dry-fit T-shirt (easy to be washed)
- water and windproof jacket with a hood (i.e. softshell)
- helmet or other head cover (hat or headscarf)
- pocket flask
- mobile phone (if necessary)
- sunscreen cream (min. SPF 30), lip balm
- secret pocket
- rucksack or travel bag (60 l) (as a main luggage)
- small rucksack (20-30 l) (as a handbag, used for sightseeing/shopping)
- light fleece (100 lub 200), blouse or shirt
- light long trousers
- short trousers, T-shirts with short sleeves
- underwear, swimsuit, quick-dry lightweight towel
- sandals or sport mules, light summer shoes
- headlamp, batteries
- charger, powerbank (solar), camera
- personal hygienic accessories, wet wipes, dry shampoo, hairbrush
- needle and thread
- small washing liquid and rope with clips
- passport and money (in waterproof pocket) + passport xerox copy of the photo and data page sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org the expedition
- vaccine book
- basic personal medicines such as painkillers, aspirin,gastric medicines and disinfectant, sterile swabs, elasticated bandage, plasters.
During this trip you will have a chance to ride and get familiar with the most recognizable breed in the world – Arab horses. With their distinctive tail and head shape and high tail carriage, even if you are not a horse breed specialist, those horses cannot be mistaken. It is also one of the oldest breeds, developed in a desert climate and prized by the nomadic Bedouin people. They are especially noted for their endurance.
This activity requires you to be experienced in horse riding and fit enough to enjoy and take advantage of the ride.
All our partners are being carefully selected to ensure safety and the best service possible. They are there for you to make sure you are comfortable during the entire ride, to share stories, legends and to show you the most fascinating places.
Being close to the nature in an environmentally friendly conditions is the perfect solution while horse riding. Most of the nights will be spent at the tents. Your luggage is transported for you by jeep, and especially for the horse riding tour we provide a “bathroom tent” with warm water where you can wash. The rest of the nights, before and after ride, will be spent in three-star hotels.
During all our trips you are provided with an excellent freshly prepared local food.
During the entire horseback tour you will be exposed to local customs, Bedouin traditions, music, rituals and even different eating manners. Travel broadens the mind.
During the entire expedition you’ll have a chance to see many monuments of nature and beautiful landscapes. The trail goes through Wadi Rum valley, the red sand dunes area, Rash Rasha valley, Um Raza canyons, Sweat valley and of course the ride includes visiting the pearl of Jordan – Petra.
During this expedition, you will have an unique experience to visit the most attractive tourist sights of Jordan being on a horseback. There is no better way to get to know Jordan, than to actually meet real Bedouins and live with them in a dessert.